Friday 20 April 2012

Battleship Attack!!




Was released since 12 April 2012 and has become famous issue for almost everyone. I luckily just saw it today and it was spectacular. Honestly, US movie may have some of stereotype story screw up talented boy been given second chance to save the world. But, I still love it. I love it because the sound was very loud. Unfortunately I saw it in 2D I really wish to see that in 3D and I think this movie is sick! The sound effect is very different. Well, my review may not professional but, as an usual people I think this movie have they own style.

What I don't like? The alien of course. To be honest I aspect the alien would be fierce some or very hideous but then it is not. At the first thought I think the alien is human because of their shape and the glance of their eyes in the helmet. I think the only different Battleship Alien with human is the beard and hand. 

But....overall I love that movie. For those who haven't see it I totally recommend that. It worth of your money spend on it. It's two hours and not boring. And I really love navy.

No comments:

Post a Comment