Friday 27 April 2012

What I do for living

Registered under One Travel Enterprise, I started traveling business in UUM. I offered UUM student who want to go to holiday and travel with a good deal. Usually I organized trip to Hatyai and Songkla, Thailand, Langkawi Island, Pangkor Island, Cameron Highland, Genting Highland, and Lost World of Tambun.

I am at the white elephant country


 Me and travel crew which are also my friends


I started from the scratch, I never know about this business, do whatever it takes, negotiating with supplier, I learned from my mistake, I gain experiences and knowledge, I met many people and I built my own business network. Sometime I'm up sometime I'm down. I had through the hard patches and life junction which I have to make a good choice. 


For almost three years now, I learned a lot and gain a lot. From the business I bought two car with my own money. I have Perodua Kancil and recently bought a new one Perodua Alza in white. Im 23 years old now, and I can prove to everyone that hard work will finally pay you off.

My Perodua Kancil


My new Perodua Alza

And I am Sugar Glider lover..Currently I have 6 Sugar Glider in my house. All of them was imported from Australia and Indonesia. In Malaysia they been popular with the name of Sugar Glider because they eat sweet fruit and they glide. In Australia they been called as Marsupial. They such a cute and adorable pet.


Meet Danny and Dania


Sugar Glider has been a trend in Malaysia, so I saw this as business opportunity. I am now became Sugar Glider supplier around Kedah and perak. I supply Sugar Glider to pet shop and personal buyer. In a month roughly I sold 15 Sugar Gliders. Sugar Glider generally is a wild mammal but they can be tame and train. Once the Sugar Glider know that you are the owner, they become friendly. And you will never know that they will become your best friend and lighten up your day with their unique personalities.


Sugar Glider for sale..
For inquiries contact me (Wan): 013-4426339

No comments:

Post a Comment